Wadhwani Venture Fastrack
Wadhwani Venture Fastrack (VFT) is a STARTUP SUCCESS PROGRAM empowering startup entrepreneurs with capabilities to maximize their growth potential. Our mission is to create the next generation of high-potential startups around the world through a virtuous cycle of business discovery, learning and transformation:
- Startup Maturity Assessment Tools using qualitative and quantitative indicators to identify strengths and areas of improvement
- A network of curated and rated experts, service providers, customers, investors for startup transformation based on market needs and internal goals
- A technology platform intelligently serving a rich library of personalized case-studies, videos and podcasts for superior outcomes
VFT is a ‘goal-based, no equity, no fees’ program.
About Wadhwani Foundation
Wadhwani Foundation is a not-for-profit with the primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies by driving job creation in India and other emerging economies through large-scale initiatives in entrepreneurship, small business growth, innovation, and skilling.
Founder and Chairman
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Until 1999, built three successful companies, the last of which was exited at over $9 billion
- Founding Chairman and CEO of $3.5 billion Symphony Technology Group
- Founder and Chairman of Wadhwani Foundation (2003)
- Founding Chairman of PE firm Symphony AI (2018)
- Member of the Gates Buffet Giving Pledge
- Padma Shri 2020 awardee
- President Obama appointee to the Board of Trustees of the John. F. Kennedy Center
- Board Member of Center for Strategic and International Studies, Washington, D.C.
President and CEO
Dr. Kela leads the Foundation’s initiatives globally and is driving its expansion across Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- Expanded Foundation’s initiatives across 20 countries and enabled over $100M of Govt. investment during the past eight years
- Scaled startup Symphony Services to $175M with eventual exit at $780M
- Grew AutoCAD business from $170M to $850M during 10 years at Autodesk
- PhD research on computer graphics lead to multi-million dollar products at GE and Autodesk
- B-Tech, IIT Bombay, India and Ph.D from University of Rochester, USA